- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
Lead PHP Developer
Position & Role
Our client is an innovative product based company that is located in Sydney CBD. They are looking for a Lead PHP developer to join the team and work on various projects. This role entails 70% hands on development and 30% functional responsibilities.
- Analysis, architecture, design and implementation of both technical and client-facing features
- Refactoring legacy code into modern patterns
- Leading and mentoring the development team
- Assistance in pro-actively monitoring and improving our systems
- 7-12+ years of commercial experience in OOA&D and development, including at least 3 years in a senior position
- 3 + years of commercial experience within frameworks: Laravel / Illuminate / Backbone
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to liaise effectively with the business
- A computer science or software engineering degree (highly regarded but not required)
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Brady in our Sydney office on 02 8233 4337 or send your CV directly to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Spreadsheet loving channel chiefs are managing partners from the Stone Age
- Synnex and AOPEN join forces in embedded product focus
- Marvell Technology makes move on multibillion-dollar Cavium acquisition
- South Australia makes $2M gambit for digital games developer jobs
- How culture clashes are slowing down cloud adoption
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- How LG Electronics used influencers to win over millennials
- Kingsmill resigns as Virgin Australia CMO as marketing becomes group-level remit
- Getting better ROI and boost customer engagement with your mobile app