- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
SAP ABAP Developer
Experienced SAP ABAP Developer is required for an initial 3 months to advance three SAP projects. Extensive PM and SAP Fiori experience required. The Project Team is seeking an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to assist with the development of these three projects which are dependent on SAP modules, namely Plant Maintenance (PM), Project Systems (PS) and Investment Management (IM).
You will also have worked in a complex SAP landscape including ABAP, ABAP Web Dynpro, Portal, Process Integration, LSMW, ALE, EDI, IDOC, RFC, BAPI, Forms technologies, report and workflow management, Fiori UI5 technologies.
To be considered you will need to have a minimum 10 years ABAP programming experience, including:
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations.
- Object Oriented ABAP Programming, ABAP Web Dynpro, LSMW, ALE, EDI, IDoc, RFC, BAPI, SAPScript, Smart Forms, Interactive Forms, Reports, Portal administration, Fiori UI technologies, workflow development and integration using PI with Web Services.
- High level of programming experience with SAP modules Plant Maintenance.
- Delivering quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Provide technical consulting and support to the team.
- Providing knowledge transfer and mentoring for other developers as required.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins, in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Job Reference 4A/18588. Applications close midday 2.11.2017
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data