- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
Senior Security Consultant - Wireless
An award winning IT integrator require the expertise of a Senior Security Consultant who will be responsible for leading Wireless security projects. This includes:
- Delivering WLAN consulting and assessment services
- Designing solution architectures incorporating WLAN and related security elements
- Implementing WLAN and security solutions
- Monitoring more junior engineers/consultants, undertaking quality assurance duties and acting as the point of escalation for WLAN issues
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on complex projects across multiple technology streams
- Occasionally performing pre-sales activities
- Development of templates, standards and knowledge base articles for WLAN and security solutions
- 3+ years consulting and design experience with network, security and WLAN technologies
- Experience in customer facing engagements
- Subject Matter Expertise with WLAN technologies
- Hands-on experience working with a broad range of network, wireless and security technologies
- RF Design and WLAN Site survey methodologies and tools
- Access point and WLAN controller configuration
- Network Access Control and Authentication systems
- WLAN Management Platforms
- Firewall and Security systems
- Routing and Switching products
Ideally, the more exposure and certification from various vendors below is preferred, however experience with equivalent related technologies and vendors will be considered:
- Palo Alto Networks
Please apply via this website or send your application direct to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint