- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
Organisational Change Manager
Our client, Department of Communities, are currently seeking an Organisational Change Manager for their Social Investment Program which aims 'to enable investment approaches that support the achievement of improved outcomes for Queenslanders experiencing vulnerability' it will achieve this through the implementation of a technology solution that supports a holistic departmental investment management approach. The Organisational Change Manager (OCM) will work across a range of stakeholders including departmental and non-government organisations to ensure the success of this program.
The purpose of the Organisational Change Manager position is to support the Social Investment Program stakeholders through the business changes that will result in part due to the implementation of a new technology platform, redesigned business processes, new organisational capabilities leading to an organisational cultural shift.
The following key capabilities will be required to successful support the program:
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Design and document the business change management approach to ensure strategic alignment - the realisation of business benefits/outcomes.
- Deliver organisational change strategies and plans in consideration of all relevant program initiatives, other business priorities and the risks to successful change.
- Plan and manage effective approaches to promote the successful adoption of changes within the business.
- Ensure that change leadership occurs through business executives and managers.
- Ensure redesigned business processes are embedded within the business.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure change approaches meet business needs and to manage expectations.
- Plan and deliver clear, concise, timely and relevant information so that stakeholders are clear about the reason for the changes and their impacts.
- Ensure stakeholders understand the requirements for the transition and assess the state of business readiness.
- Plan and manage/coordinate necessary training to ensure that employees understand new and changed solutions (processes and systems).
- Lead and manage the development and planning of business change management deliverables using structured and transparent methods. -
Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary business change team (if/where necessary).
* Experience working within a large, complex multi-disciplinary organisations
* Human Services / Social Services experience beneficial
* Experience working with a large number of external stakeholders
* Understanding of how people go through a change and the change process - experience with Prosci beneficial
* Lean experience beneficial
* Business Process Redesign experience beneficial
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/25577.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.