- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
Project Services - Support Roles
HUDSON Technology & Digital is seeing a large uptake in the Project Services sector. In the Canberra office, we currently have a number of opportunities for the new financial year thus are calling for experienced Project Service professionals.
If you are looking for your next role, please register your interest to be at the forefront of exciting opportunities in 2017 and 2018. Hudson is proud to partner with a number of Federal Government Departments with access to a large number of panels along with Private Sector client - many we have exclusive arrangements with for both Permanent and Contract roles. Hudson also works with the ACT Government under the new panel arrangements.
We would like to hear from you if you have;
- 5+ Years demonstrated experience working within a Project environment.
- Relevant certifications and qualifications
- Proven track record in Project delivery
- Are a Program Manager, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Technical Writer or Business Analyst
The following would be highly desirable:
- A security clearance due to a vast number of Federal Government requirements mandating this need.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link; http://www.defence.gov.au/AGSVA/Getting-a-clearance.asp
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia
- Scott-Branagan leaves Deakin CMO post for role at ANZ
- What Aussie brands are doing to build an emotional connection with customers
- Using AI to enable a more human understanding of voice of customer data