- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy
Data & Reporting Analyst
- Geelong based
- long term contract
- ASAP Start
Activate your work life balance, work closer to home! Contract starting ASAP with view to extension
This is an opportunity for a Senior Program Support Officer to contribute to the efficient and effective management of intake strategy and implementation and outsourced contact centre services within an independent statutory agency
The successful candidate will:
- Undertake data extraction to inform reports
- Undertake research analysis, integration and evaluation of technical information and or data
- Perform independent research work and analysis activities
- Undertake data analysis and reporting
- Contribute to process improvements and implementation
- Coordinate and draft reports; and
- Manage feedback relevant to contact centre services
- Proven ability to achieve organisational outcomes associated with telephony services.
- Strong business process design skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to investigate, identify and resolve issues with little information provided.
- Strong data analysis skills including performance reporting. Ability to summarise and present complicated data and processes in a simple and concise manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to consult with key internal stakeholders.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility of issues and tasks and pro-actively see through to resolution
- Ability to adapt rapidly and prioritise urgent and competing requests
- Strong reporting and documenting skills to develop process steps and 'audit trail' as necessary.
- Customer service experience in a telephony setting
- CRM or financial systems experience
- Proficient in the use of Visio and MS applications.
- A background in healthcare
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200171216.
Reference Number: 200171216_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below