- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
Our client, a global transport logistics organisation are seeking positive, experienced, and motivated Solution Architects with strong technical leadership and exceptional communication skills.
They are looking for people who will help them to continually drive their success and maintain their position as a world class organisation
These are business focussed Solution Architects that will work in a pool of architects to work across customer loyalty. We are looking for a broad skill set and a Solution Architect that will have moved into a consulting role within a business. Digital, Apps, Cloud, Data.
- At least 8 yrs expertise as a Solution Architect with a history of working collaboratively within a corporate environment at C-Level.
- Strong consulting background
- Experience with Adobe Products
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Significant expertise planning roadmaps, futures and governance.
- Experience managing and leading a team in your domain.
- A background working in a complex, corporate, matrixed environment.
- A natural, strategic thinker with expert abilities to frame a problem and work collaboratively within a team to solve it.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - with strong facilitation skills and the capacity to continue learning.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rochelle Taylor
- How surfing dogs helped VetShopAustralia drive customer engagement
- Coyne takes up chief customer officer post at Stars Group
- CMO interview: What it takes to align with your CEO
- Nine digital and former marketing chief, Alex Parsons, announces exit
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 September 2017