- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Are you a mid level to senior java developer????
Then we want to here from you!
Multiple roles available, both contact and project based opportunities.
We are looking for
- Front end developers
- Full stack developers (preferred more front end ability)
- Back end developers
- Java tech leads
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Thomas key