- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
Technical Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract
My client have a brand that is instantly recognisable and a rapidly growing digital presence.
They continue to invest in digital and due to alarge volume of digital projects, they are looking to hire a digital producer to join them to work on enterprise-level projects (websites, apps, ecommerce)
Even though it is a fast-pace environment, they definitely have a good work-life balance - You will be busy and challenged but not too stressed!
This is an initial 6 month contract role but there is potential for long term extension.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' experience of working as a digital producer
- Strong CMS experience
- Experience working on enterprise-level projects (either in-house of on agency side)
If that sounds like you and you are ready to take on the next challenge, please get in touch!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
- Why partnerships and people are key to building The Big Issue brand
- How surfing dogs helped VetShopAustralia drive customer engagement
- Coyne takes up chief customer officer post at Stars Group
- CMO interview: What it takes to align with your CEO
- Nine digital and former marketing chief, Alex Parsons, announces exit