- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Telco Core Network Support Engineer
Our client is currently looking for a Technical Specialist to join them, providing Level 1 and 2 help and support.
This role has various elements to it, but fundamentally it is to offer support to core domains (CS Core, PS Core and LTE), other network domains as well as Regulatory Enterprise systems.
You would be responsible for managing corrective maintenance of all network and regulatory systems.
- First point of call for customers and their Technology related issues, discussions and negotiations
- Deliver all service requirements in a quick and cost-effective way
- Offer technical advice for new or existing network solutions
- End-to-end management of Fault Management process for the organisation and other regulatory systems
- Handle escalated maters effectively
- Review operational processes and seek to improve
- Must have strong experience, skills and understanding of CS/PS Core Networks and LTE.
- Sound knowledge of: IP Networks (Cisco and Juniper routers/switches and Checkpoint firewalls.
- Experience with Linux, Microsoft and VMWare Servers/OS would be highly advantageous
- NV1 security clearance or AT LEAST Australian citizenship (as security clearance will be mandatory in order to complete the responsibilities of this position).
- Strong communication skills with a team players attitude.
If you would like to hear more, please click 'APPLY' and send your resume in WORD format.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aine Grimes