- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
PMO Manager - Responsible Lending
We are representing one of Australia's leading financial services organizations and they are looking for a PMO Manager with Responsible Lending experience.
Our client is looking to enhance their ability to verify a customer's financial situation whilst also strengthening their compliance with responsible lending across a range of areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Program Governance including ensure adherence to methodology, management of risks & issues and status reporting
- Program Oversight including management of program schedule, benefits realization
- Program Reporting - establishing framework, collate financial data and quality control
- Build and maintain effective relationships with various stakeholders including business, IT and vendors
- PMO Process Improvement
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong experience in PMO Management
- Retail Banking experience - particularly mortgages is highly regarded
- Experience working on large programs of work
- Expertise in PMO governance
- Effectively identify and manage risks & issues
- Excellent experience, communication skills, stakeholder/ people management skills
- Collaborative consultative style
If the above sounds like you, please click on the appropriate link below to apply, or email firstname.lastname@example.org , and quote job number GP/09447
How to Apply?
Click on the link below