- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Melbourne CBD location
- Previous Banking/ Fintech industry experience as a BA a must!
- Permanent opportunity
Tech Business Analyst - Melbourne CBD, Fin-tech Organisation, develop pipeline into set of unambiguous dev-ready requirements.
Are you a Senior Business Analyst looking for a new permanent opportunity in Melbourne CBD?
Do you have previous experience in the banking or financial domain?
We have the perfect role for you!
- This significantly large and complex project focuses on delivering technical, risk-based, data-driven decisioning solutions
- This role is part of a brand new team being established to enhance our real-time Risk Analysis and Business Decision Engine
Experience & Responsibilities (mandatory):
- Responsible for eliciting, scoping, classifying and defining Business Requirements and Rules into testable and implementable Rules, Functional and Non-Functional Requirements and technical specifications
- Work closely with business stakeholders to analyse detailed and complex real-time payment scenarios
- Work with the Lead Solution Engineer, PM and Architect in an iterative SDLC to provide quality requirements and solution specifications for delivery by developers and QA
- Experience in business rules management is a must
- Understanding of relevant technical design methodologies and frameworks with experience in practical application of them e.g. UML, BPMN 2.0, SDLC and Agile methodologies etc.
- Transform the development pipeline into a prioritized set of unambiguous "dev-ready" requirements
- You will have experience in Data mapping, integration and interface analysis
Apply now by sending your CV in word format for immediate consideration!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200171157.
Reference Number: 200171157_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below