- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Batch support specialist
- Great 6 Months Contract opportunity
- High level role
- Awesome Melbourne CBD Location
Large Australian brand name has an ASAP role, requiring an Batch support specialist to join an existing program of work in Melbourne CBD!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
To be successful for this role, you would need to have following:
- Software support/administration experience in CONTROL-M MR/MF or several of following products; Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) / Integrated Operations Architecture / Autosys / CA-7 / Netview FTP / XCOM / Jobscan / Connect:Direct. NOTE: These are the primary skills required in the position. Mere familiarity as a user with these products is insufficient.
- JCL, programming language, change control, problem control, batch scheduling, output management, security and batch automation principles.
- Demonstrated skills in technical and operational support management.
- Process management and improvement skills.
- PC literacy - MS Windows, MS Word for Windows, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, etc.
- Understanding Mainframe or Midrange operating platforms.
- Understanding of the Account team role and responsibilities
1. Batch software tools:
- Work with and towards standardised processes and tools.
- Provide software operational evaluation, new release evaluation, functionality testing, customisation, implementation and post implementation review
- Ensure complex activities are managed using established project management methods/processes.
- Participate in approved project work, under direction of the Project Manager.
- Work with Operations Analysts and other support groups to identify areas of potential improvements to customer systems, batch and promotions environment, including improved systems availability in order to meet SLA's.
3. Backup Assignment: The Technical Specialist must identify and keep relevant documentation that identifies their backup within the team. Proper training and mentoring must be coordinated between the Technical Specialists to ensure coverage can be maintained in the scope of the roles and responsibilities of the role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200171144.
Reference Number: 200171144_1
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika