- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy
SAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALIST
Looking for a SAP HR/Payroll Specialist n Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: Contract Until June 2018 + extension of 2x12 months
Clearance: Australian Citizen who has the ability to gain security clearance
- Extensive SAP HCM Payroll and Time Evaluation experience;
- Implementation experience on least 5 full cycle SAP projects with the relevant modules;
- Minimum of 10 years SAP experience;
- Integration experience between multiple SAP modules and systems;
- Ability to translate business needs into functional and/or technical requirements and design;
- Ability to deliver business requirements using standard SAP functionality;
- Ability to rigorously test system solutions with real business scenarios;
- Proven track record of problem solving in a complex and diverse technology environment;
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment;
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and in a team environment;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills including the ability to articulate IT trends to management and staff;
- Ability to adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies;
- Demonstrated experience in training and knowledge transfer;
- Use and knowledge of ChaRM component with SAP SOLMAN.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Stiti Rath