- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy
IT - OTHER
Project Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month Contract
QLD, OtherPosted on 09.04.2017
-> 850.00 per day
eDRMS PM/BA required to start ASAP until March 2019
- approx $850/day
- Manage the delivery of a project through effective project planning, resourcing, coordination, monitoring, reporting, budget, risk and issue management.
- Manage the agency specific deliverables for the implementation of electronic document and records management functionality using HP Records Manager version 8.3.
- Undertake detailed business analysis and business process mapping.
- Assist clients with the articulation of business needs and user requirements.
- Undertake implementation planning and solution delivery.
- Maintain and apply high-level knowledge of project management methodologies, software development life cycle, with large focus on testing, and quality assurance processes.
- Use advanced interpersonal communication to negotiate, establish and maintain networks and working relationships with team members, clients, key stakeholders and senior executives.
- Provide high-level timely and accurate project reporting to the Project Board and the departmental Information Steering Committee provides visibility of status, dependencies, issues and risks
- Provide leadership to staff by fostering personal qualities including enthusiasm, professionalism, commitment, accountability and demonstrated ethical behavior.
- Manage additional staff, programs and activities as required.
- Manage external software vendors to ensure that contract KPI's and SLA's are met
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplinary team in the planning, development and implementation of major IM and ICT projects.
- Experience with electronic document and records management systems specifically HPE Records Manager or Content Manager, recordkeeping processes, and provision of expert recordkeeping advice.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and use advanced communication to convey complex information to a range of audiences.
- Demonstrated experience working with Senior Management through steering committees and project boards
- Demonstrated experience negotiating with senior and middle level managers in regards to resource and time commitment for solution implementations
- Use advanced analytical, problem solving and research skills to develop innovative and cost-effective solutions to complex IM and ICT issues.
- Effectively supervise and develop staff by exhibiting leadership and professionalism within the workplace.
- Effectively contract manage external vendors to achieve the best outcomes for the project
- At least 5 years' experience of leading complex IM and ICT Projects.
Our client, Dept of Housing Public Works, are currently seeking a Project Manager/Business Analyst who will be responsible for the management and delivery of quality Information Management (IM) projects.
The engagement is required to provide leadership, expert IM skills, business analysis, stakeholder management, knowledge and advice to ensure the department's electronic document and records management system (eDRMS) enables staff to meet business objectives.
Capabilities for success
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18478. For further information please contact Kristy Coulter on ph: 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below