- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
TRIM Support Officer
- Contract to June 2018
- Based in Canberra CBD
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Do you have 5 years TRIM Development experience? Have you worked with HP TRIM v9? We want to hear from you!
We are currently seeking TRIM Support Officers to assist with a TRIM upgrade from version 7.35 to content manager 9.1. You will be required to configure a new TRIM workflow module, unit test new versions of TRIM and perform TRIM admin functions.
To be successful in this position you are required to have the following experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience as a TRIM developer not just TRIM Administrator experience.
- Recent experience in Content Manager Version 9 or above.
- Recent experience in system integration testing with a good understanding of SOA. Perform WSDL validations SOAP request validations and xml schema validations.
- Recent experience in ASP/HTML web development
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200170410.
Reference Number: 200170410_8
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204