- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy
DevOps Engineer - Blue Chip Company
Our client is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team. The team is responsible for implementing devops and establishing a team of like minded orofessional, with the aim of making the organisation more agie and competitive. If you would like to be involved with etablishing a devops model, now is a great time to get onbiard for this long term project.
About the Role:
- To establish and work in a devops team. Initial part of the project wil be heavily CI & CD focused, moving into many other phases as the months and years go on.
- To support the company's many departments and areas by providing platforms for applications to be designed, tested and deployed in the quickest time possible
- Design, Develop, Deploy and improve specific technologies and their interaction with processes and systems to deliver products and services to customer business units
- Achieve a well-defined, functioning and repeatable set of key business, program management and technology processes to ensure consistent quality is maintained
- Perform application performance, load analysis and assist in capacity planning as required to support the solution
- Managing production support and maintenance for applications in the production and pre-production environments keeping in a Devops model
- Pre-Launch Advocacy - validating the requirements against system dependencies to ensure the new requirements do not have a negative impact on the customer advocacy
- Review and integrate all applications
- Technology Assessments and Estimation of new features
What we are looking for (closest fit to the below):
- DevOps (commercial experience in)
- Agile experience / or other project methodology exp
- Continuous integration: Bamboo, Git, SVN, Stash, Jira, Confluence, Eclipse, Docker, Kubernetes, ELK stack, Splunk, test automation, feature branching
- Since a team is being established, we can look at people with strengths from either front, back or integration layer
- Team players who is keen to see a project implemented from the beginning
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below