- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy
Iteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBD
- Initial 12 month contract, with view to extend!
- ASAP start
- Excellent Melbourne CBD location!
An exciting opportunity responsible for leading the planning and execution activities across feature teams and ensuring optimum delivery
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of modern ways of working via effective use of Agile principles, processes and behaviors
- The primary accountability for this position is to foster a lean/agile team and maintain a smooth running feature team and improving the operation of the team in line with Agile best practice.
- Conduct or coach Agile ceremonies including stand-up, retro, showcases and iteration planning
- Manage the flow of work through the iteration and identify and remove obstacles
- Provide Agile project status reporting, e.g. Iteration burn-down and release burn-up charts and feature progress
Technical Capabilities / Skills:
- Have experience with the key Agile practices and be able to articulate and coach these practices.
- Knowledge of lean/agile/ Dev ops/scrum practises.
- Exceptional facilitation and communications skills.
- Experience of iterative prototyping.
- Ability to work with a distributed team, utilising best practice communication tools and approaches
- Enjoy working in a fast past and ever changing environment.
- Strong leadership experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Experience in identifying and driving forward strategic opportunities from concept to reality and bring strong leadership and team building abilities.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200170143.
Reference Number: 200170143_3
Contact Details: Ferid
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ferid