- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
Senior DevOps Consultant
- CBD Location....
- Flexible Working Environment..
- Dynamic and Engaging Team to work with...
Melbourne CBD, join a growing team, and work in a exciting and varied Product Development environment..
Melbourne CBD, join a growing team, and work in a exciting and varied Product Development environment
Melbourne CBD location
Due to rapid growth in their business, my client, a Product Development Company is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer.
This is a permanent position based in Melbourne offering a dynamic working environment whilst working with the latest Technologies. The focus is be seconded to various business solution projects utilizing your knowledge and expertise of DevOps practices and processes, with the aim of increasing productivity and quality of their delivery activities through robust automated build and deployments through the SDLC pipeline.
You will have proven expertise in the following technologies: PowerShell, Continuous Integration using TeamCity, Continuous Deployments using Octopus, Version Control with TFS/GIT.
This is a diverse position working with the Product Development & Infrastructure Teams including but not limited to:
Proven expertise in the following technologies:
• Continuous Integration using TeamCity,
• Continuous Deployments using Octopus,
• Version Control with TFS/GIT.
• Solid skills on deploying and managing cloud services hosted in AWS or Private Cloud
• Skills in administering websites at scale
• Deep understanding of version control systems such as TFS, GiT, etc.
• Understanding and Knowledge on Database deployments.
• High level of proficiency with PowerShell scripting
• Should have some background understanding (ASP .Net, angular, etc)
• Familiarity with Monitoring tools such as Site 24/7 or anything similar
• Familiarity with Jira (for bug tracking), Confluence (wiki) and other DevOps offerings from Atlassian
• Tooling investments & Automation
• Engineer solutions to drive operational maturity / efficiencies
• Familiarity with test automation framework such as Microsoft Test Manager.
• Continuous delivery through automation (RM, CI, Build) and Change Management. Familiarity with Continuous Integration\Continuous Deployment tools such as Octopus, Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, etc.
• Analyse service design for resiliency & DR gaps
• Good knowledge of Windows Server, IIS
If this sounds like you and you have the technical know-how then please apply online sending your resume in WORD Format.
For a confidential phone chat, please call Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171076.
Reference Number: 200171076_1
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below