- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
Junior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BI
A great opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills to join a market leader in a niche area of the Financial Services industry. This is a new position within the digital team for a Business Intelligence Analyst with strong Power BI skills.
Operating in a predominantly Microsoft software solutions on top of Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics Online and Azure cloud hosting, you will need to be a Microsoft BI Analyst with experience in SSAS Tabular models, DAX and Power BI with a keen eye for visualisation to develop reports and dashboards and to become our-in house SME for all things Power BI.
- Experienced with the MS BI stack, including T-SQL and SSAS Tabular & DAX; Power BI experience is highly advantageous
- Experience working with SQL Server 2012+; SQL Azure experience
- Ability to build data models from scratch ranging in complexity
- Exposure to report building using Power BI and DAX with a keen aptitude to learn and adopt the very latest industry trends
- Mathematics and statistics background; Exposure to financial industry calculation and statistics; R programming experience highly advantageous
- Play an active role in an agile development team
- Power BI
- Microsoft Business Intelligence
- Microsoft BI
- MS BI
- Developer / Data Analyst
Apply now or for a confidential conversation, please call Nicole Leishman on 03 8080 7244.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nicole Leishman