- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Manager - Electrical Engineering (Electrical/Signal) background
Manager - Electrical Engineering (experience in Electrical/Signalling) X2
Location- Burwood and or Clyde
Duration: 6months rolling contract
Reports to Senior Design Delivery Manager
*Please note that this role may require weekend work occasionally for site visits. *
The Design Delivery Manager is a critical interface role responsible for project managing the end-to-end project design life cycle. This position is a central point of contact for Engineering System Integrity, coordinating and interfacing with all internal and external stakeholders.
Key requirements to qualify:
- All candidates must need to have RIW Card. (Rail Industry Worker)
- Prefer candidates who have experience with RAIL industry and proficiency in Primavera P6.
- Tertiary qualifications (Degree) in electrical engineering or project management is preferred.
- Expertise in managing multiple and competing stakeholders within a complex project environment.
- Demonstrated experience in contract management and contract administration.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo