- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
UX Designer | 9mth Contract
- UX Designer
- 9 Months Contract
- Melbourne CBD Location
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for the customer experience, definition of customer requirements, developing customer-focused opportunities and the delivery of programs to bring insight and customer-centric decision making into key stakeholder groups.
The CX Designer will work as a specialist in design thinking, customer experience methodologies, customer-centric design and represent the voice of the customer/end user across the whole of Organisation.
A minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role is essential.
You will have following experience to be successful in this role:
- Competence in one or more design disciplines (eg: Customer Experience, Service Design, Design Thinking, Human-Centred Design, User Experience etc)
- Experience in educating, communicating and facilitating people on Customer Experience or Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience in a complex, corporate work environment (preferred)
- Experience working in a telecommunications environment (preferred)
- Strong conceptualisation, ideation and visual communication skills
INTERVIEWS WILL COMMENCE STRAIGHT AWAY!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Sophia Franke