- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy
C# Developer (Back-end)
- 6 months
- CBD Location
- Must have MS Azure, C#, Web API, CI/CD
We have a requirement for an experienced C# Developer to work within an Agile environment and have extensive experience in MS Azure
Our client, an IT Consultancy are looking for a Mobile App Developer to work on a 6 month contract. The developer will be working on-site with their customer and is responsible for the coding, analysis and design of digital solutions, while contributing to testing, continuous integration and deployment activities.
The developer will work in collaboration with and as part of an agile team.
Must have following skills and experience:
- Agile Tools: Jira, Confluence
- Previous experience working in an agile team utilising the scrum tool set
- Previous experience working within the scaled agile framework (SAFe) is highly regarded
- Strong communication skills both technical and non-technical
- Good understanding of test driven development, continuous integration and building high quality solutions Technical skills Back end developer
- Frameworks: C#, Selenium, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, Specflow, MSTest, NUnit, PACT
- Hosting: Azure - PaaS solutions (Web applications, Cloud services, WebJobs)
- Functions: AD, Azure ACS, Blob and table storage, Azure SQL, IaaS
- Proven industry experience as a C# developer
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery and source control
- Demonstrated experience having worked in an agile team
- Collaborative, active listener Academic requirement
- Tertiary qualification majoring in technology or technology-related subjects, or appropriate industry experience
Only Australian Residents with Full and Unrestricted work rights will be considered
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 03 8689 7971 ext 300. Please quote our job reference number: 200170971.
Reference Number: 200170971_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below