- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Sydney CBD location
- Top tier goverment sector
- 12 month contract
A large government sector is looking for a coordinator experienced in Event Management in digital and online space.
We are currently looking for an Event Support officer to join a large Government department for a 12-month contract. You will be responsible for supporting delivery of the Government department's innovation program.
- Support, monitor and deliver innovation event capability to ensure success of the innovation Programs
- Enable and support the online engagement of external data users, innovators and entrepreneurs and develop digital and online roadmap aligned to Program priorities.
- Responsible for providing support and analysis of innovation event management and delivery.
- Experience in Event Management
- Great at comms (both written and verbal)
- provide support/admin
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200170127.
Reference Number: 200170127_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below