- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Project Manager - Audio Visual
- Install and implement Audio Video Multimedia facilities!
- Travel to each Capital city in Australia!
- Extremely Attractive daily rate!
We are seeking to engage an experienced Project Manager, with strong AV (Audio-Visual) technology experience. This role will see you travel each state
The Project Manager will assist with the delivery of efficient and effective management of designated audio visual projects in order to deliver successful project outcomes that align to the strategic objectives.
- Apply sound project management disciplines to installing and implementing audio, video and multimedia facilities
- Providing leadership in managing the team and project resources (may include Project Managers, project Officers, Business Analysts, Change Managers; Solution Architects and Solution Developers)
- Preparing and complying with project documentation and governance
- Reviewing project deliverables, and ensuring they are delivered on time, to a specified quality and within budget
- Managing project financials, Identifying, managing and monitoring project risk, auditing quality of integration work
- Project management experience in the successful delivery of audio visual projects
- Sound technical knowledge and experience with Audio, Video, Multimedia and Video Conferencing Systems hardware and software
- High level of experience in the management of large scale audio visual projects and superior understanding of project methodologies, processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to successfully liaise with external service providers and contractors, and to operate effectively in a team environmen
- Demonstrated technical experience with: Audio, Video, Multimedia and Video Conferencing Systems hardware and software
This role will see you travelling to each states Capital city in Australia.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Paul Lapniewski on 02 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200171039.
Reference Number: 200171039_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Toshiba locked in last minute talks as potential delays hit $22 billion chip sale
- HPE’s incoming sales chief opens up about what’s next for the company
- Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security Hub nabs top Data61 talent
- Google pays $1.4B for a piece of HTC's phone ops
- Hackers used CCleaner breach to attack global tech companies