- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - hands on role
Our client, a large Australian national company within production and manufacturing is seeking to engage an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and BAU maintenance from the Sydney office location, near Wynyard train station.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Solid Windows Server and Network experience
- Highly technical background
- Ability to tackle issues hands on
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
- How surfing dogs helped VetShopAustralia drive customer engagement
- Coyne takes up chief customer officer post at Stars Group
- CMO interview: What it takes to align with your CEO
- Nine digital and former marketing chief, Alex Parsons, announces exit
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 September 2017