- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Planner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)
- Telecom - Network Planner/ Strategy
- 12 Months Contract
- Enterprise Client
The Planner is responsible for Planning a Network that can be Built and Maintained to deliver High Speed reliable High Speed Broadband.
As most of the work is high volume and complex, the Planner is required to process strong technical skills to deliver Quality Cost effective Solutions.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Telecommunications industry or equivalent industry experience
- Copper external plan experience (preferred)
- Proven Telecommunications External Plant, Planning or Design experience
- Good knowledge of the development community and activities associated with telecommunications infrastructure relating to Greenfields broad acre and In-fill Developments
- Strong analytical skills
- CAD/ GIS/ Planning Software Experience
- Effective Communication skills
- Planning Assessments (Plan Network requirements based on current and future Applications and demand)
- Development Boundaries and associated Change Management
- Commercial Assessments
- Creation of Planning briefs
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Niti Gaur
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train
- Let's put to rest any doubt Apple can't innovate
- The latest iPhones show why A.I. is the new electricity
- South Australia to roll out digital driver’s licences next month
- Government promises $50 million boost to security research