- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Are you a TM1 Developer that wants to work with a global business, at the forefront of the technology?
Market-leading day rate or equivalent permanent salary.
This is a long-term, day-rate contract with a global business, based in Sydney CBD. You can also be considered on a permanent basis if you prefer.
We urgently need two Cognos TM1 Developers to work on an interesting project which is due to last at least 12 months.
It's working for one of our most prestigious clients, in a very fast and exciting environment to work within.
Key skills and experience:
Experienced in Cognos TM1 Development
Ability to work closely with a finance team
Excellent communication (both written and oral)
Performs well under pressure with the ability to work to close deadlines
Consulting experience desirable
This is a really important hire in which you'll be considered as a key resource within a growing team that has huge amounts of work.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train
- Let's put to rest any doubt Apple can't innovate
- The latest iPhones show why A.I. is the new electricity
- South Australia to roll out digital driver’s licences next month
- Government promises $50 million boost to security research