- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy
Mid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#
Do you want to be part of a collaborative product team that are utilising the latest technology available on the market? This could be the role for you....
Our Client is a fast growing development hub in the Sydney CBD who operate internationally.
Your New Role
Our client, an innovative and rapidly growing development hub in the Sydney CBD, are seeking two (2) talented MID LEVEL BACK-END ASP.NET C# DEVELOPERS to join on a 12 month contract.
You will work in an Agile environment, using C#, ASP.NET framework to develop complex and scalable MVC 4+ web applications with supporting REST API projects and MS SQL databases.
- Developing and maintaining high quality web applications implementing modern best practices using the .NET framework and related web technologies
- Interpreting client briefs to produce well-tested and complete software products
- Working quickly and accurately to achieve targets in an agile work environment
- Interacting with clients to provide solutions to problems in a prompt and professional manner
- Our Client works primarily with C#, ASP.NET framework, developing MVC 4+ web applications with supporting REST API projects and MS-SQL databases.
- They use AJAX, jQuery, Angular.js and bootstrap as integral parts of their UI.
- Use of cloud infrastructure, including but not limited to Azure and AWS
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a developer using the .Net technologies
- Solid understanding of .NET 3.5 and above frameworks and Visual Studio 2012+
- Proficient in C#, ASP.Net (MVC), WebApi and MS SQL
- Solid experience with ADO.NET and good understanding of ORM/DAL technologies such as EF6, Linq2SQL
- Rapidly growing company - huge opportunity for career progression into a Senior Developer in the near future
- Work with talented, like-minded .Net Developers
- Has the feel of a funky and dynamic software start up with the backing of a large global corporate
- Cutting edge, complex, responsive web applications and E-commerce platform
- Work for a product / technology driven company, passionate about keeping up to date with the latest .Net technologies and operating in a forward thinking, Agile environment
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark