- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
BA Enterprise Program
You are an excellent communicator, who can facilitate workshops and develop business cases.
A professional with qualifications in Engineering or Information Communications Technology.
Work with project stakeholders to define business and system problems/causes and offer options
Facilitate workshops and presentations
Scope and document specifications to capture business and system requirements
Conduct Options analysis to determine the best way to deliver the scope and requirements
Develop business cases based on the agreed scope, requirements and chosen option.
Proven experience in preparation of business cases: scope, project plans, schedule and resourcing,
project estimation, procurement methods and risk and issues
Candidates with experience gained in engineering or associated industries, and who possess strong Networks/Telecommunication domain knowledge/experience, Business Analysis qualifications or experience using ITIL, PMI, PRINCE2, PMBOK, SCRUM or Six Sigma, Enterprise PMO standards and tools for project management, are encouraged to apply.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Eilleen Shields in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6512, quoting Ref. 3A/25062.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below