- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Senior Business Analyst
Reporting to the Program Director, this role will focus on the delivery of business focused process changes as well as technical recommendations as appropriate. Responsibilities include:
- Work with stakeholders to identify and document processes and requirements
- Deliver on business focused process changes and technical recommendations
- Preparation of business analysis artefacts in accordance with BA framework and standards
- Assist with project management duties under the guide of a Senior PM when necessary
- Any other ad hoc Business Analyst duties as requried
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst position, ideally with a process focus
- Knowledge of BPMN or similar modelling notation
- Experience within Agile environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for this role you should have:
This is a 6 month contract role with an attractive daily rate on offer. There is the likelihood of extension at the end. It is based in Sydney CBD.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below