- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
Transformation/ Organisational Change Manager
- CBD Location
- Delivering large SIAM stream
- development of Governance and Engagement Models
A Large Government sector is seeking a Transformation Change Manager experienced in Service Integration and Management (SIAM)
A large Government sector is seeking an experienced Transformational Change Manager, responsible for evolving and refining the implementation of the IT operating model in collaboration with Service Delivery stakeholders to operationalize the SIAM outcomes necessary and to clarify roles and responsibilities of SIAM service/orchestration management and governance to agencies, vendors, and the Service Delivery team
- Engaging and involving SIAM program stakeholders.
- Supporting culture change necessary to enable SIAM outcomes.
- Sharing journey - communicating what we said we would do, and how this now works/where we are at and who is doing what in the future state.
- The role will conduct an impact assessment and undertake such activities as supporting the bedding in of Business Process changes and implementation; mobilize and manage a small team (up to 2 resources) that will also conduct general organizational change management; training; and communications as required
- Experience leading and managing significant transformational change, in a variety of organizations with different operating, service delivery and cost/charge back models. This includes accountability for transition planning and delivery at both strategic and tactical levels
- Demonstrated experience in human resource management, including organizational change management and training for large programs of work.
- Significant experience in the development of Governance and Engagement Models
- Demonstrated experience in and understanding of Business Process Improvement methodologies, IT Service Management and application of these approaches in a complex ICT program environment
- Demonstrable skills and experience in facilitating or presenting in large forums, and strong stakeholder engagement including experience influencing and negotiating with a range of professionals to gain support and commitment to the transition and transformation program.
- Sound analytical, conceptual and problems solving skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and workload, and manage to deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, including experience in authoring change management documentation, training and communication plans.
- Tertiary qualifications in organizational change management and/or communications, program/project management, and information technology management and /or demonstrated equivalent experience.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200170954.
Reference Number: 200170954_2
Contact Details: supritha- +61-294645710
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: supritha
Contact Phone: +61-294645710