- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Deployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSW
Our client is seeking an experienced person to join an IT help desk team. The team is responsible for providing support to the company's internal and external stakeholders.
- Telephone based role where you will be supporting customers on a fast-paced deployment project
- Supporting customers with the installation and configuration of PC based software package
- Upgrading existing business customers who are having lodgement issues due to outdated software
- Resolve PC, network and SQL Server issues
- Provide accurate and timely status reports
The Skills and Experience:
- A mix of technical and customer contact expertise
- Ability to communicate technical information very clearly over the phone
- Ideally experience installing software on the computer of a customer on a different site
- Can work as part of a fun team and get a quick desired result
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Anna Galit