- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
Senior Master Data Officer- SAP , VLookup, Pivot, Finance
One of the largest NSW Govt. Department is looking for a SAP - Master Data Analyst to work in a team environment dealing with the maintenance of supplier data function during an exciting period of change and transformation.
Role: Senior Master Data Officer
Duration: 4 months rolling contract
Pay Rate: $38.32/hour inc super
Hours of work: 7hours a day, 35hours a week (5 days a week) NO OVERTIME required, if yes paid at a flat rate
Submission deadline: 2pm -Wednesday 30th Aug 2017
This role will require police clearance and refernce checks.
Senior Master Data Officer
Due to some upcoming major data migration events, we expect you to quickly understand the role and successfully create and maintain supplier data in a high volume transactional environment. You will be working with a high-performing team as well as engage with all business stakeholders of the Department.
As an experienced SAP Master Data professional, you already have developed your skills in similar analytical roles in service environments utilising SAP. As this role also acts as the primary focus for supplier data cleansing initiatives and new relevant projects you will enjoy a collaborative working style.
Key functions of the role:
- Accurately process transactions in accordance with current finance procedures, regulations and policy.
- Participate in data management activities and identify and report on unusual transactions/data.
- Liaise with the Contact Centre, Accounts Payable, business users and other business units and their suppliers to provide information related to supplier master data and existing processes including any potential discrepancies.
- Perform data maintenance and data analysis function as required.
- Day to day activities typically includes actioning (on average) 30-40 UWL online requests to create or change supplier data, answering supplier related queries using Remedy incidents, phone calls and/or e-mails.
- Experience with working in high volume transaction
- Supplier Master Data maintenance experience in SAP
- Preference will be given to anyone who already have relevant experience in SAP and possess required Excel skills (VLOOKUP, PIVOT etc.)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo