- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Permanent role
- Security Clearance required
- Opportunity to grow
An exciting Software Engineer role becomes available with the reputable ICT client working on Defense Project
My client is urgently seeking a competent Software Engineer for their defense project. You will design, code, test, correct and documents complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
In order to be eligible for this position, you must have an active security clearance (NV1/NV2/PV), along with the required technical skills;
- C++, Java, Python
- Software development in Linux/Windows environments
Key Responsibilities includes, but not limited to
Software Detailed Design
- Develop a detailed design of each software component
- Define external interfaces of each software unit
- Establish consistency and traceability between the detailed design and the requirements and architectural design
- Analyse software requirements and produce software design deliverables
- Produce software units in accordance with the software design and project standards
- Establish consistency and traceability between software units and requirements and design
- Define test criteria for all software units against their requirements
- Test the software units against the requirements and the design
- Develop verification criteria for software items
- Verify software items using the defined criteria
- Produce integration software items defined by the integration strategy
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 7422 0617. Please quote our job reference number: 200165371.
Reference Number: 200165371_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below