- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
- Here are Microsoft's newest efforts to clean up Windows 10 privacy
Senior Business Analyst
- 6 month contract (potential to extend)
- Major upgrade project
- CBD based
Leading Bank requires a snr Tech Business Analyst, to work on a major upgrade program in their Fraud team.
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
Identify relevant stakeholders and run workshops
Self-sufficient, proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting discrete analysis tasks
Convert business needs into technical and functional designs and lead stakeholders towards design decisions.
Identify risks and issues proactively.
Be part of a busy and dynamic team.
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
Minimum five years' business analysis
Banking/Finance essential with AML/KYC experience nice to have
Excellent Stakeholder management
Strong SQL Skills and Data Analysis
Superior communication/learning ability as this project is in-flight.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200170893.
Reference Number: 200170893_1
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below