- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Technical Lead / Senior Network Engineer
A large Rail Freight Services provider is in need of a Senior Network Engineer for a permanent capacity.
The Lead Senior Network Engineer focused on converged Networks will be responsible for building the next generation communication infrastructure to handle this. The scale required to connect, manage, secure, and move data from these devices in a useful way is unprecedented and is going to require significant innovation to meet the challenge.
- Design, implementation, troubleshooting and management of complex persistent train-to-ground, industrial and office networks
- Lead a team
- Create policies and documented standards for deployment of Technology throughout the network
- Support office, data centre and industrial networks (Wired and Wireless)
- Work alongside our network partner
- SME for Firewall, Internet Proxy, B2B, VPN communications
- Assist the business with site mobilisations and onboarding
- Assist partners with the design and build of the industrial network for PN
- Assist with the design and implementation of Cisco connected rail or similar technology
- Design, architect and deploy mobile devices connected to the network (Crew cars, industrial wireless, plant equipment and locomotives)
- Work alongside the Wintel team and partners to leverage the benefits of video conferencing
- CCTV installation, configuration and support
- Partner with the business SME's to develop blueprints for operational radio and telecommunication equipment.
- Experience with design, implementation and management of corporate WAN, LAN and data centre infrastructure including Cisco 6500, Nexus N5K, N2K
- MUST have leadership experience for at least 5 years
- With experience in industrial networking
- SCADA experience is highly advatageous
- Preferably with previous experience supporting geographically remote network and communication devices leveragiing satellite technology
- Experience with management of network security infrastructure and understanding of security principles and best practice
- Extensive routing and switching experience 10+ years (Mix of corporate & Industrial), managing Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco ISE, F5 and Netscaler
- Experience with routing and switching in a large corporate environment and a thorough understanding of QoS principles
- Experience with design, implementation and management of corporate and Industrial WiFi system
- Experience working within manufacturing environment
For interested individual please APPLY NOW or send your latest and detailed CV in MS Format to email@example.com
Please be advised that only qualified candidates will be contacted via phone.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Anna Galit