- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Senior Unica Developer
My client is THE leading business in their industry and is looking to boost its analytical capabilities by increasing their team.
If you are an experienced developer of IBM's Unica and are looking for a new challenge in a unique environment then look no further.
You will be responsible for delivering and leading all components of Unica campaign management, design, develop and build.
Key developer on the Unica / Silver pop platform
Providing expertise on IBM's Unica
Helping build the governance framework
Ensuring that campaigns are being effectively managed within Unica and assisting in business strategy
Building out new campaigns for the group
Input and assist in the delivery of the full Unica environment including data and channel integration
Unica expert, Silverpop experience a bonus
3 years+ working with relational databases using SQL for data manipulation and conversion, query generation, import and export processes etc.
Experience of technical delivery and/or involvement in coding, testing, software development
Unica Marketing Operations and Unica Campaign implementation experience
Self-motivated with strong experience in eliciting requirements from internal senior stakeholders
Strong CRM platform knowledge, Sales Logix highly regarded
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead