- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
- The week in security: Data breaches are pushing down victims’ share prices
- EU picks agency to lead IoT security labelling efforts
We are looking to hire an experienced Python Developer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives. python and/or ruby programming
- Should have python or ruby programming
- Experience with ETL development and data handling tasks
- Should have unit and systems testing experience
- Must have agile software engineering practices experience including CI/CD
- Experience using JIRA and Linux environments
- Should have cloud services experience AWS, Azure
- Should have some experience with other languages; e.g. Ruby
- Good Communication Skills
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj