- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Company and role
Our client, a major broadcasting network located in CBD is looking for a Mid-Senior level .Net developer to join their small but exciting digital media team. This role will include but not be limited to designing, building, extending and adding new features to several platforms using the latest Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET MVC, C#, REST API's and Web Services.
- Design, develop and implement software solutions
- Working as part of an agile team and always work to exceptional standards
- Work across .NET, C# and MVC
- Experienced working with the Microsoft technology stack, .NET, C#, MCV
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of REST API's, web services, SOA, windows services, concurrency
- .NET CMS development experience, preferably Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco or other .NET CMS highly regarded
- Database design and development skills, SQL server 2012+
- Understanding of SOLID design principles
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact James Brady in our Sydney office on 02 8233 4337
How to Apply?
Click on the link below