- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
My client, who are a multiple award-winning agency based in Sydney CBD are looking to hire and iOS Developer on a contract basis for a 3 to 6 months project. They are based in state of the art offices in downtown Sydney; a few minutes walk from Circular Quay and with fantastic views on Sydney Harbour. You will have strong experience working with iOS and be able to demonstrate your passion in developing funky and professional Apps.
- Developing a robust, stable and scalable enterprise level iOS applications
- Work in Agile environment directly working with design teams and Project Managers
- Working closely with technical architects on the technical documentation for projects
- Work with the QA and Testing team to deliver a quality and functional product on time
- Strong commercial App development experience in Objective C
- Some Swift experience would be a plus
- Must have experience designing storyboards and XIBS
- Good understanding of code controls (GIT, SVN)
- Highly experienced integrating with REST APIs using both JSON and XML.
- Proficient at writing testable quality code, unit & UI tests
This contract is planned to be starting on Monday the 4 th of September so do not delay sending across your application.
Please apply below or for more information contact Clement Schmutz on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8233 4314
How to Apply?
Click on the link below