- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Our client is an ASX listed organisation and industry leader, this position involves joining the Cyber Security Operations Team. You will be working within a team environment to support the cyber security I&OT Improvement Program, doing so by performing, documenting and reporting on Penetration tests carried out that identify weaknesses in the technology.
Your primary duties will entail:
- I&OT active testing
- Create documentation for I&OT best practices for Cyber Security
- Create reports based on penetration testing and propose remediation's
- Testing Applications/Toolsets
- Build Penetration testing workflows and toolset integration
- Create assets based on external network discovery
- Carrying out tasks as directed by the Penetration tester Cyber Operations
- >3 years on site experience in penetration testing and information security
- Fundamental understanding and experience in a breadth of cyber security topics
- Proven experience in performing both internal and external penetration test
- Proven ability to communicate and function in a team environment
To succeed you will possess the following:
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No 4A/18445
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Toshiba locked in last minute talks as potential delays hit $22 billion chip sale
- HPE’s incoming sales chief opens up about what’s next for the company
- Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security Hub nabs top Data61 talent
- Google pays $1.4B for a piece of HTC's phone ops
- Hackers used CCleaner breach to attack global tech companies