- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
- Hackers infected official CCleaner downloads with malware for a month
Ab Initio Developer
- 6 month initial contract
- Leading Banking Client
- CBD Location
Develop and test efficient, reliable and maintainable Ab Initio application components and solutions.
Currently looking for an Ab Initio Developer for a leading Financial Services organisation based in Sydney CBD. 6 month initial contract with potential to extend.
Role specific responsibilities:
• Lead the analysis of current IT environments; e.g. systems, data and processes, and conduct reviews of systems and processes to ensure continuous improvement
• Recommend changes to processes and systems, with measurable business benefits, based on current and future customer needs, industry trends and new technologies, knowledge of the system, analysis and performance and oversee the management and execution of any enhancements made
• Complete project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability
• Ensure Group methodologies and processes are embraced
• Mentor and develop junior team members and/or lead small functional teams.
• Ensure effective engagement with stakeholders for the provision of system support.
• Review system implementation and cutover plans and liaise with system owners.
• Negotiate and plan with stakeholders regarding delivery of builds and test environments.
• Leadership and people management of a medium-large sized development team.
• Manage relationships with suppliers, where required.
• Prioritise and assign work to team members and manage deliverables according to specified timeframes.
• Use the Group's people management systems and policies to effectively manage people and complete all required people management activities as directed by the Group or Line Manager.
• Provide management with a progress update
• Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform safely in line with relevant internal Group policies and external regulatory requirements.
- Significant experience as a software developer (5 years minimum).
- Demonstrated experience leading a team.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the area of application design and development.
- Experience implementing large scale solutions.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or Computer Science or equivalent Certification
- Exposure to financial business systems and technologies
- Exposure to Ab Initio software stack
- Experience of AIX/Linux based development
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200170801.
Reference Number: 200170801_1
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below