- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Lead UI Designer (Apps)
- ex-Google leadership
- New industry with large growth
- Get creative on a young product
Join a top-rated mobile app in a new and emerging industry with plenty of opportunities to get creative with interactions and motion graphics.
- Able to share 3+ consumer facing native mobile apps
- Able to conceptualise creative visual design for digital products
- Experienced in interaction design
- Experienced delivering clean user interfaces (UI)
Then this is your chance to lead UI for a top rated mobile app looking to push the boundaries in their industry and mobile apps.
For more info, please make an application or email email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicholas Agidbashyan on 02 9464 5797. Please quote our job reference number: 200170799.
Reference Number: 200170799_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below