- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Release Manager (Salesforce)
- Sydney CBD location!
- Attractive daily rate!
- Be part of something big
A great opportunity to manage the release cycle across the Salesforce platform in this large government organisation. CBD based contract.
A large Government agency is looking for an experienced Saleforce Release Manager to manage the Release Management Life Cycle in a complex corporate environment, being responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of Release in accordance with their Release and Change framework, which includes scheduling, coordinating and managing of releases across the Salesforce platform.
- Responsible for the on time delivery of all Salesforce Release Process outputs
- Responsibilities will also include building and maintaining the release calendar to create a central view of all releases. The Release Manager leads the effort of defining the strategy for release management tools. The Release Manager will assist in managing projects and inter-dependencies to ensure milestone adherence
- Accountable for customer satisfaction as it relates to delivery of release to agreed SLA
- Set customer expectation for the delivery of release requirements
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of a disciplined process for controlling, executing and ensuring appropriate change management procedures are documented
- Provides process input and governs by coordinating and facilitating the delivery of all phases of the Salesforce Release lifecycle
- Identify potential conflicts and risks with Salesforce releases. Mitigates risk by coordinating with project teams. Negotiate, plan and manage all Salesforce release activities. Plan the deployment of changes. Oversees deployments by executing the deployment plan. Ensures appropriate resources are available and communicates deployment status as necessary
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations including Salesforce Administrators, Developers, Quality Assurance, Ensure project teams are following established application lifecycle management procedures. Act as a gatekeeper of established checkpoints.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with extensive IT project management experience managing software development projects
- Demonstrated high level experience in managing and successfully delivering complex Salesforce IT enabled projects to project performance objectives within agreed project governance and execution frameworks.
- Strong experience with Salesforce Service Cloud including Case Management, Knowledge, Communities, Portals, Content, Reports, Dashboards, Live Agent, Omni Channel, Chatter
- knowledge and experience in the application of contemporary Agile project management methodologies such as Scrum
- Must have experience to create Workflows, Flows, Process in Process Builder, Approval Process, Validation Rules, Record Types, Page Layouts, Roles, Profiles, Custom Object
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Paul Lapniewski on 02 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200170844.
Reference Number: 200170844_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Toshiba locked in last minute talks as potential delays hit $22 billion chip sale
- HPE’s incoming sales chief opens up about what’s next for the company
- Optus Macquarie University Cyber Security Hub nabs top Data61 talent
- Google pays $1.4B for a piece of HTC's phone ops
- Hackers used CCleaner breach to attack global tech companies