- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Test Team Lead
One of our clients is looking for a Test Team Lead based in Port Macquarie for an initial 7 month contract.
- Experience in managing all aspects of testing in an Agile environment
- Strong Analysis and Documentation Skills - able to develop all Test Documentation eg: Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Requirements; Reporting, Defect Tracking;
- Experience in training, developing and mentoring personnel in Testing principles and processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an organised and thorough approach to testing
- Ability to work effectively in a complex stakeholder environment
- Develop and manage test requirements based on supplied business requirements
- Develop and execute test strategies, test plans, test cases, test data, scripts and coordinate the configuration of the test environment
- Plan and coordinate all phases of testing within project frameworks and timelines in a consultative and professional manner
- Management of defects: Identify, classify and track defects during testing and post-implementation support phases to ensure defects are resolved in accordance with business priorities
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to discuss the role in detail
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ankitha Hegde