- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
A great opportunity for a Deployment Engineer with a renowned technology company, to provide key client services in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of desktops and notebooks.
- Accepting delivery of new hardware and uploading asset tags
- Staging new hardware and installing base applications and user specific applications via SCCM
- Manage the Request Centre Ticket queue
- Weekly status reporting
- Overseeing resources for wiping of data ready for lease return
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below