- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
Network and Systems Engineer
Experienced Network Engineer required to join this successful team on long term projects.
In demonstrating your experience across Microsoft systems and technologies in a virtualised environment, you will also leverage your ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders to secure this role. Together with your client facing skills and your drive to work across BAU and new projects, this is an opportunity which will see you become a key 'go to' member of the team over the long term.
In addition to your technical contribution, you will also enjoy both the flexibility and work/life balance which results in long term job satisfaction. You will demonstrate:
- Background in Systems Engineering with a focus on Networking and Storage
- Experience with Windows Server, Exchange, VMware ESX, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Experience in Cisco Routing/Switching and protocols such as BGP, EGP, TCP and EIGRP
- Administration of IBM SAN Storage
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with stakeholders of all levels
- Well developed problem solving and organisational skills, as well as attention to detail
- As a bonus:
- CCNP and MCSE certifications are highly desirable
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack in our Perth office on 08 9323 0226, quoting Ref No. 6B/17560.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences