- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Systems and Database Administrator
HUDSON Client, a leading health care organisation in Australia, is seeking System and Database Administrator. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining IT operations and associated systems and services.
You will also be designing, implementing and monitoring IT services, providing Level 2 and Level3 IT service support and act as a technical lead on ICT projects.
To be selected for this role, you will have demonstrated experience in:
- Managing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Database 2012, 2014 and 2016
- Experience in system configuration parameters
- Experience in Advanced Microsoft SQL Server 2012m Clustering, log shipping, replication, performance tuning, T-SQL, Database Mirroring, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Experience in Microsoft Windows like AD, DHCP, WINS, DNS and Cross site DR
- ICT Infrastructure framework and concepts
- ICT Service Operations
- ICT Security
- Desirable knowledge of ITIL and Project Management
The following qualifications are essential for this position:
- Minimum of a Diploma level qualification in Information Technology
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate SQL 2016/SQL 2012/2014
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rohit on 02 6229 1552 quoting Ref No: 1B/08875.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below