- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
SOE Architect - Gold Coast
Our client is seeking an experienced Architect with a strong desktop support background to join their End User Services team and provide oversight of SOE, projects implementations and activities for the delivery of a Desktop Managed Service.
This role will see you responsible for the the development, documentation, and maintainance of the SOE design principles for all managed and virtual desktop and End User Services (EUS) customers.
Additionally you will be responsible for the SOE design which includes: installation model, Imaging model, managed application deployment model, inventory and reporting model and maintenance model.
To be successful in thsi role you will have:
- Experience in EUS SOE design, development and implementation covering technologies such as MDT, SCCM, Win8.1, Win 10, Apple MAC etc
- Experience in use, development or implementations of Citrix XenDesktop, VMWare View etc
- Desktop management and deployment using a minimum of Microsoft SCCM 2012. Good to have CA ITCM, Altiris and Novell ZENWork
- Experience in Application Virtualisation technologies such as App-V, Thin-App or XenApp
- Experience in Application Packaging and Deployment concepts;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows family of workstation Operating Systems Win 7 through to Windows 10
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows family of Server Operating Systems from Win 2008 to Windows Server 2016
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft automated deployment methodologies from Win 7 to Windows 10
- Strong scripting capabilities in any language for Windows platforms
- Sound knowledge of Active Directory, including Group Policy Management and Design
- General knowledge of varying Desktop, Laptop, Mobile Devices, and printer hardware
- Experiencing in leading a team and providing escalation support.
Apply Now! Or contact Rachel Drury or Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 for a confidential disussion today.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Carrie Watts